Web/Graphic Designer 🌎
We are looking for an individual with a creative eye for both web and graphic design to re-envision our company’s website. The successful candidate will collaboratively work with our team in conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for our website, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding and messaging.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Adept at designing visuals and layouts that appeal to a variety of audiences.
- Experienced with creating new design elements - web pages, iconography, and logos.
- Knowledgeable and up to date with new and current web design trends.
- Familiar with working with web developers in Wordpress and optimizing design for the backend.
- Able to clearly identify and establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Comfortable working with conceptualizing creative ideas with remote team direction.
- Understanding of the user experience and their behaviors in site navigation.
- Up-to-date with cross-browser compatibility issues.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Creative and constantly think outside the box.
- You have a good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- You are passionate about video games and familiar with the indie gaming landscape.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and website/portfolio (if applicable) with the subject line: Web/Graphic Designer
Akupara Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment or freelance contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- $7.00 to $13.00 /hour
- web design: 3 years (Required)
- graphic design: 3 years (Required)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- photoshop: 3 years (Required)
- 2 months or less
- Not likely
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page