Sr. Graphic Designer 📍 Alpharetta, United States
We are looking for a senior graphic designer with an eye for creating pitch decks and other marketing collateral for the sales team. This person will play a vital role on a growing marketing team, and be the storyteller that bridges the gap between sales and marketing. This is a long term contract position in Alpharetta, GA with the option to work from home a portion of the time.
Sr. Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Experience creating infographics.
- Creating Powerpoint presentations for the sales team and other key players in the organization.
- Create graphics for large scale print and marketing collateral
- Brainstorm with entire marketing team to create visuals to tell the story of the brand.
- Work alongside Sales enablement to create content for the sales team.
Sr. Graphic Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5-7 years of graphic design experience.
- Experience creating pitch decks for a variety of clients.
- Ability to look at information and be able to create charts, infographics, etc.
- Business to Business Experience.
- Experience creating light copy preferred.
- Key pieces in a design portfolio: Infographic examples, print & digital pieces, presentation design, and a corporate clean design aesthetic.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page