Video Editor 📍 White Plains, United States
IF YOU ARE
- Looking for junior-level hands-on experienced in video production and post-production
- Talented, creative and full of innovative ideas
- A storyteller who loves turning raw footage into engaging stories
- Eager to learn new skills and develop your graphic abilities
THEN WE’VE GOT THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU!
We are Video SEO Pro, a video marketing agency that provides professional quality video production, video search engine optimization and online video marketing strategies to small and medium businesses. We are more than just a video production company – we help companies leverage the power of video to grow their businesses.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organize, log and sync video footage
- Edit different kinds of short form videos
- Perform color correction and other image enhancements
- Create and mix audio tracks
- Design graphic elements
- Create motion graphics animation
- Take part in studio and location shoots
- Upload video to various online video platforms
- Assist with video search engine optimization (Video SEO) and video distribution
Qualifications and Skill
- Be proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Have strong animation and compositing skills using Adobe After Effects CC
- Have hands-on experience shooting video with DSLR camera
- Have some basic understanding of studio lighting
- Have experience with digital audio recording
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools including Illustrator, Photoshop and Audition
- Have strong writing and oral communication skills
- Be a hard worker, motivated, organized and enthusiastic; fast learner, takes initiative and able to follow directions
- Be able to commute and work out of our offices in Hawthorne
- Be a Westchester County resident
IT IS A PLUS IF YOU
- Have a BFA, MA, MFA or equivalent professional experience editing, animating and/or shooting
- Have experience with Final Cut Pro
- Have experience with Avid
- Have experience shooting with other video cameras besides DSLRs
- Salary based on experience
- Project based
- This is a JUNIOR LEVEL position .
We will only consider those who have also completed our online questionnaire.
- $20.00 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week
- Less than 10
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page