Graphics Designer 📍 Dublin, United States
We are looking to add a position in Sign Production and Graphic Design due to growth. In production, you will learn how to assist with the making of custom signs by operating wide-format printers, working with vinyl, mounting prints, and laminating graphics.
In Design, you will create full color graphics that will be used in the production of signs. We seek a candidate with graphic design education or background who possesses maturity, passion, and energy and the ability to design something that excites and inspires but can also appreciate there is often a place for simple, clean, yet eye-catching designs.
The focus of this new position’s workload will depend on the candidate’s skill set and how it fits best with existing staff. The ideal candidate is a reliable, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and wants to learn new skills. If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to Apply now!
- Follow a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic image(s) on a predetermined substrate or medium.
- Prepare substrates for printing or vinyl application. This may include cutting, painting, and/or laminating.
- Weeding vinyl, placing vinyl graphics on substrates, cutting, painting, laminating, and/or cleaning substrates.
- Occasionally assist with sign installations.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Communicate with other employees in a calm and professional manner.
- Help unload and store raw materials; clean and maintain storage areas.
- Read and interpret Work Orders according to written instructions.
- Provide sign proofs as necessary for customer approval/feedback.
- Prepare illustrations, sketches, layouts, and copy for print reproduction according to instructions of client or supervisor.
- Collaborate with coworkers to inspect jobs for accuracy before sending them to the plotter or printer. Ensure correct material is used for all jobs and output device settings are accurate.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator or similar software (required) either through
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Good with hand tools and working with sharp objects
- Ability to effectively multi-task while working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must not have any competing business interests (i.e. freelance work involving competing products)
We value our employees and offer an extraordinary set of benefits with a small company atmosphere:
- Regular full-time schedule 8:30-5:30 with weekends off
- Paid time off / Holidays (paid)
- Company supported group-rated Medical Insurance (Anthem) with choice of plans
- Matching 401k
- Company supported Dental, and Life Insurance Performance bonuses
- Vision Insurance
- STARTING PAY: $12-$15 / hour starting depend on skills and experience.
- Part time to full time
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page