Junior Video Editor 📍 Century, United States
PTTOW! is an invite-only, member network and summit for CEOs, CMO’s and Icons, from all 70 industries, who are shaping youth culture. Members include: His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, WILL.I.AM (BEP), Kelly Slater, Tony Hawk, Kaskade, Shaun White, Bob Pittman and executives from Facebook, DC Shoes, Samsung, Coke, Pepsi, Quiksilver, YouTube, US State Dept., RVCA, Gates Foundation, Red Bull, Edelman, Warner Bros. Music, 20th Century Fox + more…
We are looking for a Junior Video Editor who can come into our office a few times a week to help create our show-stopping General Sessions and Keynotes. Our General Sessions are a cross between TED & the Grammy’s and are incredibly video-intensive. This candidate will also have the opportunity to attend the event and see his/her work on the big screen.
The ideal candidate is at least semi-fluent in Adobe Premiere and hungry to learn what it takes to create professional content with a world-class team. Some of the work includes online research, gathering and organizing assets, stringing out selects, creating b-roll packages, possibly creating initial rough cuts and everything in between.
This individual will be driven - one who embraces challenge with enthusiasm and proactivity, possesses a creative spirit, is resourceful, has a passion for edgy and hip video content and graphics and truly believes that no job is too big nor too small.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier
- Extensive internet research required; solid knowledge of search engines including Google images, Pinterest, stock photo sites, etc.
- Extensive asset collection (photo & video)
- Creative eye for assisting in creation of multiple video projects in short timeline
- Vast knowledge of - and passion for - impressive video content (this is a must)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required
- Basic understanding of digital marketing a plus
- Passion for youth culture; knowledge of current trends in music and pop culture a plus
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page