Illustrator/ Animator 🌎
Are you an experience illustrator/animator looking to earn an extra income? Are you looking for a part-time job that gives you the flexibility to work at your own pace? Are you organized and dependable? Do you have experience working with clients who work in the medical field? If so, this is the job for you!
Intravenous Queen is a new startup company that focuses on intravenous (IV) education for healthcare professionals. We are searching for a freelance illustrator who can bring to life the described vision of its instructor.
I am searching for a freelance illustrator that can potentially grow with the company by assisting in developing educational material to be used on a global level. Will be interviewing for the position over the next 30 days, will pick the best candidate for the position. This is your time to show off all your past and current work, bring your best creative thinking to the table!
- meeting deadlines with image creation and/or graphics that represent the written or spoken about vision concerning human anatomy and bodily functions
- ability to produce content quickly and take constructive feedback on how to create the vision
- produce images that are to be used for powerpoints, online content
- proven examples of work or able to produce new work using description of a medical anatomy topic
- able to submit send designs, videography, graphics, etc to dropbox or other online platform
- excellent worth ethic, independent work style
- knowledge of human anatomy
- good listener
- use of color in designs
- able to create graphics/movement from simple image design
- Part-time, Contract
- $23.00 to $29.00 /hour
- medical illustrating: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week
- Less than 10
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page