Game Developer 📍 Mount Pleasant, United States
Working directly under the Studio Director and the Project Manager, you will create architectures and programs using Real time Game Engine and interactive tools.
The ideal candidate will be a Game Developer generalist, comfortable with developing front end technical solutions for a wide variety of challenges.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work in cooperation with designers, artists, animators and back-end engineers to create, implement, polish, debug and optimize high quality interactive animated experiences and systems
- Write clean, professional, and maintainable code
- Implement features that are CPU and memory-efficient
- Demonstrate and apply strong problem-solving and debugging skills in multiple languages (Python, C#, C++)
- Adapt to multiple platforms and environments: Touch Displays, AR, VR, WebGL, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of relevant programming experience, with demonstrated understanding of software engineering practices and proven coding skills
- Experience in the Animation or CG games industry developing for Unreal Engine 4 and/or Unity 3D is required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong task and schedule management skills
- Proficient in C#, C++, Python, and object-oriented programming
- Team player able to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and passionate about making interactive animation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment and take direction from Management
- Passion for excellence and hard worker
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page