Graphic Designer 📍 San Jose, United States
As a graphic designer you will be required to work with stakeholders worldwide to plan, concept, and design (both print and online) collateral, marketing program materials, sales materials, illustrations, and advertising that creatively and consistently reflect the company’s brand identity.
The graphic designer will be part of the Marketing team and will report to the Art Director.
- Collaborate with team members (both internal & external) to develop creative concepts & designs, translating those solutions through to a variety of channels
- Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion, from concept & design to production
- Work closely with the Art Director to create collateral, promotional, and advertising pieces
- Remain current on art, industry, and communication trends
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Ability to handle & manage constructive criticism
- Four year related degree
- +3 years design experience with an in-house creative department (or design firm)
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual skills with a high sense of design, illustration, layout, and typography
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Collaborate effectively with creative teams and other designers during the creative process
- Seek opportunities to increase customer & user satisfaction, and deepen “client” relationships
- Thrive on learning; dedicated to self-improvement
- Able to manage and/or mentor other designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc.)
- Perform other duties as designated by the Director of Web & Creative Services
Additional Desired Skills
- Video production
- HTML & motion graphics
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page