Advertising Designer 📍 New York, United States
We’re a boutique-sized, award-winning agency working on some of the most exciting entertainment campaigns around. We’re looking for an on-site Freelance Display Advertising Designer to enhance our already-solid team. …Someone who shares our enthusiasm for bringing campaigns to life through design. Read on if this sounds like you!
You have, know, or do
- Do: Some really kick-a$$ design
- Know: How to work within Google Studio (formerly DoubleClick), Sizmek, Celtra or similar platforms
- Have: An affinity for motion graphics
- Know: The basics of resizing, optimizing and exporting videos
- Have: Basic experience with After Effects
In this role, you will
- Create HTML/static banners, page takeovers and video assets within a 2-4 week timeframe
- Assist with production work, including revising and preparing assets for delivery
- Hop between Photoshop, After Effects, a code editor and banner platform
- Bring finesse and polish to our entertainment-based campaigns for TV and film clients
If this sounds like you, please submit your rate, resume, and a link to your portfolio. We’d love to hear from you. Applications submitted without day rate, resume and portfolio link will not be considered
- Mammoth is an equal opportunity employer.
- Please, no recruiters or phone calls about this job.
- $14.00 to $26.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page