Graphic Designer 🌎
Karna is seeking a part-time, freelance Graphic Designer who will promote and practice user-centered design across web, mobile, social platforms and print. Much of the work will be done on proposal responses to the federal government, but other mediums may be required.
- Work under the direction of the Senior Designer and Creative Director to produce content based on established designs.
- Provide detail-oriented design production assistance to creative team.
- Design within the established look and feel of our brand identity
- Work on projects that include but are not limited to digital advertising campaigns, social media, website design, UI/UX design.
- Create detailed design specifications to prepare artwork for web development processes.
- Juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines and maintain consistent high-quality creative.
- BFA or BA in graphic design, advertising, or some other related field, or Certificate from accredited portfolio school.
- 2-3 years agency or related design experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and file management skills
- Animation knowledge is a plus (must be able to create GIFS)
- UI/UX design knowledge
- Passion for, and understanding of digital marketing across multiple platforms
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page