Graphic Designer 📍 Middletown, United States
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging graphics for a large format printing company. What is the role of a graphic designer? The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of vehicle wraps, wall graphics and other large format print. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work internal and external stake holders to produce final design
- Test graphics for scalability
- Amend designs after feedback
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Graphic Design a plus but not required
- Work from home a possibility depending on candidate
- Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photoshop: 2 years (Preferred)
- How many years experience do you have designing large format graphics?
- One location
Hours per week
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Aggressive – competitive and growth-oriented
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page