Graphic Designer and Illustrator 📍 Exeter, United Kingdom
Mulberry Studios is a thriving international gift company based in Exeter which strives to create popular impulse products that sell through retailers in the UK and around the world.
Due to expansion we are now looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer / Illustrator to be available to share the load with our in-house design team. This will include creating artwork for products, such as drawing / adapting dog breed illustrations, setting text and preparing flyers and other promotional material.
Responsibilities and Duties may include
- Create the artwork / graphics for new products and packaging.
- Set text.
- Design sales materials, including flyers.
- Design and set point of sale material.
- Adapt existing product for other international markets, from information provided.
- An ability to work collaboratively with the design team on new product concepts.
Skills and Experience
- Have a fluent understanding of Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Know-how on the print production process.
- Able to prepare PDF files that can be sent to factories across the globe.
- Good organisational skills, self-motivated, and a responsible attitude.
- Ability to work alone.
- Flexible project juggler and the ability to turn around quality work to set deadlines.
It would be an advantage, but not essential, to have
- An understanding of the print industry.
- Ability to understand the mass market trends for products, display units, colours, materials, shapes, etc.
- An interest in the retail industry to design unique products for our mass market.
- Familiarity with 3D graphics packages.
- Apply with CV and relevant portfolio to Adrian.
- No canvassers or agencies.
- Freelance, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- £20,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Exeter, Devon (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page