Videographer/Editor 📍 Pico Rivera, United States
If you are a skilled behind the camera lens and know all the Adobe Creative Suite software inside and out; if you are talented and worked with sound & lighting equipment for in previous experiences then we want you! Exter Music Ent is looking for a videographer to shoot and edit their video content While on tour for artist like Grupo Exterminador and more . The ideal individual can also provide a vast knowledge of YouTube best practices, an understanding of the different video production technologies and a will to constantly perfect their craft.
- Execute the end-to-end video production life cycle from equipment set up to post-production at our Pico Rivera Location.
- Ensure audio, lighting, set design, and filming are executed at the highest level for every shoot.
- Edit material from start to finish: syncing audio, mixing audio, editing footage, color correcting, motion graphics, titling, etc.
- Elevate and refine the quality of our current suite of video offerings.
- Ensure that our creative assets remain cutting edge and steps ahead of our competition.
- Shoot live concerts as well as Music videos.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a videographer.
- Upper-Intermediate skill level with all Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Prior experience working with YouTube’s Creative Studio platform.
- Knowledge of YouTube best practices is an asset.
- Mastery of video editing, audio syncing and mixing, color correcting, thumbnail designing, etc.
- Technical understanding of modern digital production equipment.
- Deep understanding of graphic and visual storytelling
- Strong knowledge of all production and post-production processes.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating high-quality video production.
- Must be Able to Travel
- Think You’re the Right Candidate?
- Send us your Resume, Cover Letter, Work Samples and Contact Info!
- Full-time, Contract
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- 75% (Required)
- 3 - 4 months
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page