Web Designer & Developer 📍 Annville, United States
We are looking for a driven and innovative Web Designer & Developer who is towards the start of their career and looking to grow as a central part of our tightknit start-up team.
As a cutting edge Gen-Z creative production and digital marketing agency, our driven, disruptive and forward-thinking team members enable us to offer industry-leading services to recording artists, creatives and small businesses alike.
We are currently in need of a new team member to work on delivering web services to our current clients (predominately music artists and creative SMEs). Being a small start-up, this individual will be a very central part of our team. Therefore, they must be organised to manage various projects at once and highly knowledgable in the web design and development space to match our client’s high expectations. They must be open-minded, creative and above all passionate about acquiring new knowledge quickly as the scales of our projects increase.
Inline with Alpha Bravo Studios’ fast and continual growth, our new team member will be open to job growth as the position becomes more involved, offering the potential for full-time work in the near future.
Location & Hours
- Dependant on client demand, usually 7+ days per month either at our North London office or working from remotely.
- Our ideal candidate will be flexible and able to scale up these hours as our startup grows, with the potential of full-time work in the near future.
Our ideal individual will have
- A creative but technical mind, able to conceptualise groundbreaking ideas and then realise them in the most technically efficient manner.
- A knowledge of branding and marketing to ensure that websites and landing pages not only look great but also perform great.
- A thirst for knowledge to stay on top of this ever-changing space.
- Strong and transparent communication to interface effectively with our team and clients.
- The ability to take their own initiative.
- Passion for a broad range of music (particularly hip-hop, grime & RnB)
- Producing website treatments and skeletons for our clients, liaising with them to configure the best solution.
- Designing effective but disruptive websites for artists and creative SMEs.
- Developing these websites in Wordpress using the Elementor platform alongside coding where required.
- Producing relevant internal and external performance reports.
- Designing and improving internal systems to manage various projects at once.
Experience & Education (and other points)
- Experience in designing and developing websites in Wordpress (required).
- Understanding of onsite SEO, Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager (required).
- Proficiency with Google Apps (required).
- Strong written English skills for website copy (required).
- UI/UX design experience (preferred).
- animation development experience (preferred).
- Proficiency with Java, CSS & HTML (preferred).
- Experience within the creative industries (preferred).
- Customer service experience (preferred).
- Please include a cover letter breaking down your relevance for this role with a portfolio of your previous work. (Applications lacking this will be ignored)
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- £16.00 to £25.00 /hour
- Web Design & Dev: 1 year (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page