Graphic Designer 📍 Hollywood, United States
Property Development firm specializing in Hospitality and Residential Projects is seeking an in house freelance graphic designer to process and execute design instruction for print, multimedia and web applications.
- As freelance set your own schedule. 3-4 Days a week.
- Translate client brand into a variety of print and digital assets.
- Manage multiple design projects for a variety of clients.
- Manage project from design to approval, production, and delivery/installation.
- Able to research and understand client/project goals.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Have proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with completing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to remain focused, efficient and effective in managing multiple priorities.
- Highly proficient with personal computers, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Must have good communication skills, written skills and computer skills.
MUST INCLUDE RESUME WITH PORTFOLIO.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with our organization. While only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page