Graphic Designer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
We’re an award-winning design agency seeking talented, passionate designers to join our team. You will work on a wide range of projects, including logo and icon design, branding, website design, style guides, advertising and promotional campaigns for corporate brands. We’re interested in candidates with outstanding creative and technical skills; those willing to push boundaries to deliver exceptionally designed communications across different media.
- Please do not apply unless you reside in the greater LA county area. Candidate should be able to come into our West LA Studio.
- Candidates must have (at minimum) a Graphic Design degree (BA, BS, MFA) and/or 1-2 years of Graphic Design experience.
- A professional portfolio is required to apply. Websites are preferred over portfolio PDFs.
- Candidates should include a resume.
- Submit your competitive hourly freelance rate. For this listing we prefer - Designers offering rates from $20 - $30 (per hour) based on their experience / skill sets.
- Suggest a desired yearly salary range for evaluation.
- Produce innovative, brand-aligned creative work.
- Develop design from concepts through final execution.
- Manage multiple project with tight deadlines.
- Work well with our team — directors and designers alike.
- Strong graphic design skills, especially focused on corporate communication.
- Strong logo design and corporate branding experience.
- Sophisticated sense of type design.
- Knowledge of design for web.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with attention to detail.
- Any related skills – such as writing, motion, photography, marketing, illustration – are not required but appreciated.
- No agencies and no calls please.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- Part-time, Temporary
- $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Graphic Design Employment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA 90064 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Graphic Design portfolio is required, can you provide a website link here?
- One location
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page