Graphic Designer 🌎
Pin-Up Marketing is seeking a creative and collaborative Graphic Designer to join our growing team! This is a part-time, work from home position. Though we are owned and operate in the Kansas City, MO area, local residence is preferred but not required.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing concept, design and coordination for a range of materials in both digital and print for Pin-Up Marketing clients. The Graphic Designer must be able to quickly support initiatives that will contribute to the requests of our clients, specific to graphic design. This position requires a creativity, a keen design eye, flexibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meet crucial deadlines, as well as the ability to produce solid results.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Provide graphic designs for electronic and printed projects as assigned. Range of materials may include website artwork (general digital assets, banners, pop-ups, etc), mailers, digital assets for advertising and more.
- Prepare designs in accordance with various client requirements pertaining to branding, colors, fonts, and logos.
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance in producing high-quality work across all client accounts.
- Work as a member of a team and absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Stays current of developments in graphic and web design and makes recommendations for changes that may benefit Pin-Up Marketing and its clients.
- Work with outside vendors as necessary
Required Skills & Qualifications
- College major or bachelor’s degree in new media, graphic design or visual arts related field
- 0-2 years of experience in the field of graphic design or marketing
- Proven experience executing creative concepts
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop specifically) is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills, ability to manage tasks, communicate progress, complete projects within deadlines, and willingness to accept responsibility for multiple assigned tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to manipulate and implement graphic designs in HTML
Pin-Up Marketing is a marketing agency providing digital and traditional marketing services. We provide everything from SEO/SEM, website management, direct mail and direct email programs, to full program management. We are always looking for the new angle, a different approach. Our team thinks of all of our clients as partners. We believe in full transparency and know that what makes a great partner is loyalty, trust and drive!
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page