Landscape Designer 📍 West Hollywood, United States
Christine London Ltd is a renowned landscape design firm that is seeking a Freelance Landscape Designer to assist our team in managing a limited number of projects.
Christine London Ltd prides itself on designing compelling, beautiful, functional environments that enable and inspire people to live well. Our studio culture is based on collaboration, mutual respect, and a shared belief in the transformative influence that quality design can have on our lives. We particularly value the productive and engaging relationships that result from client and design team collaborations.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of related experience, is dedicated and passionate towards the pursuit of design excellence and professional growth, enjoys collaboration, has a positive self start attitude and possesses outstanding design skills.
- Project Designer, collaboration with principal in concept development and design features
- Project Management, coordination with contractors and consultants, from bidding to completion and coordination with clients, from schematic design to completion
- Preparing presentation packages, sketching schematic design, delegating and managing drawings
- Preparing construction documents, design development – details and delegating and managing drawings
Desired Skill Set
- Conceptual design on both master plan and detail scales
- AutoCAD – proficient in CAD with clear understanding of technical drawings – plans, sections and elevations.
- Project Management – both onsite and administrative
- Perspective Drawing – strong rendering skills for master plans, perspectives, elevations and sections.
- SketchUp is a plus – graphic renderings and presentation.
- Adobe Creative Suite – Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Good communication skills
For consideration, please provide a cover letter stating your interest in working for Christine London Ltd, a resume and digital portfolio.
- Landscape Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 5 - 6 months
- 7 - 11 months
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page