Graphic Designer 📍 Cincinnati, United States
Would you like to work in a creative, fast-paced & fun environment? Are you experienced and skilled in Environmental Graphic Design and love creating things? Then Abstract Displays has a position for you! The right candidates will have a passion for design, enjoy working with clients to bring their ideas to life and have a strong eye for detail. Must be an energetic, enthusiastic individual with excellent organizational skills. You must be able to work independently or as a team member and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks. We are looking for individuals with experienced in 2D environmental design. You must have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment while maintaining quality and professionalism.
- Interpret client needs
- Define project parameters
- Estimates costs with the team
- Develop innovative ideas and concepts
- Present and help “sell” work to clients
- Assist third-party designers in properly formatting client design work
- Preflight artwork
- Operate graphic design software with a high level of proficiency
- Check and approve copy layout and colors for graphic production
- Keeping current on new techniques, procedures, materials in the exhibit field
- Designing rough layout of art and copy (arrangement, size, type size and style)
- Determining scale, performing calculations, preparing layouts
- BFA/BS in Interior Design, Environmental Design or Graphic Design or relevant work experience in a related design discipline.
- Strong Portfolio illustrating diversity and creativity is a must
- Experience creating 2D renderings
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal, written and illustrative
- Must be a team player with a solid work ethic
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Must be in the Greater Cincinnati Area
- Must include a link to an online portfolio to be considered.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of graphic design concepting and placement
- Creating concepts in 2D discipline is required
- Experience with Adobe CS Suite required
- Experience with Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, Revit, Sketch Up, Blender or Vray
Please provide Portfolio Information and Salary Requirements.
Please no recruiters or third party agencies. This is not a remote or freelance position.
- Contract, Full-time
- $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Environmental Design: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Required)
- Cincinnati, OH (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Communicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might have
- Other duties as requested
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page