Graphic Designer 📍 Derby, United Kingdom
Derbyshire County Cricket Club are seeking an enthusiastic, articulate, proficient team player to lead the club’s videography and graphic design output, playing a key role within the Media & Marketing team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Media & Marketing Manager and Media & Marketing Exec to devise video plans to complement ongoing marketing campaigns throughout the year.
- Storyboard and submit video ideas to Media & Marketing Manager in a timely fashion.
- Lead on video production taking responsibility for all video output.
- Film and create post-event reels at major non-cricket events, including Fireworks & concerts.
- Play a key role in developing the club’s digital branding, through intuitive and editable graphic templates.
- Work with the Media & Marketing Manager to maintain a consistent look and feel for all digital output.
- Combine graphics with video to create motion graphics packages to act as key drivers in increasing ticketing revenue across cricket & non-cricket events
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous experience in video production and editing
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, with Premiere Pro and Photoshop as essentials
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects with willingness to develop
- Technical know-how in straightforward artwork layout with the ability to produce in-house publications to brand guidelines when required
- Ability to work independently and creatively, bringing new ideas to the business to better its output
- Keenness to work hard in a fast-paced environment to ensure all deadlines are met
- An eye for detail and high standards of work
Salary and Benefits
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Holiday 25 days pro rated
- 2 complimentary tickets to DCCC Matches
Closing date for applications Friday 6th March. Please enclose a covering letter with your CV for the attention of the HR Manager.
- Part-time, Permanent
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page