Designer 📍 New York, United States
- Routinely handles graphic design projects including digital ads, landing page design, brochures, site graphics, social media graphics, brand assets, and other types of digital marketing collateral.
- Conceptualizes and creates high-end, visually clean and stimulating web, print and/or motion graphics.
- Defines project needs and creative objectives within specifications determined by Program Director and/or Operations Manager, and visually translates into concept, design, artwork, and layout solutions.
- Provides consultative guidance on illustrative material and artwork for new and innovative projects and initiatives.
- Creates designs, concepts, and layouts for internal banner ads, pushdowns, sales-driven contests, etc.
- Uses Digital Content Creation (DCC) to produce computer animation for special effects, advertising, web pages, and other departmental needs.
- Sets up and/or updates existing Photoshop files for clients and exports graphics for use on web, print or in video.
- Exceptional design skills including layout and typography
- Significant working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud; proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Highly proficient in digital content including websites, social media, blogs and mobile/tablet applications, video, etc.
- Is current with latest trends in design sites and blogs, pop culture and entertainment industry
- Knowledgeable about design rules but creative enough to know when to break rules in order to innovate
- Able to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines, with routinely quick turn-around times
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
- Flexibility; able to shift gears quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven writing, editing, proofreading and copywriting ability
- Can work collaboratively with a team, independently and under close direction
- 3+ years’ experience in digital graphic design
- Online portfolio exhibiting a mix of digital, print and interactive work, including (but not limited to): digital marketing pieces, logos/identity, brochures, ads, web sites/responsive design, and mobile apps
- Experience using Adobe Premiere a plus
- Experience with color correction for both photo and video a plus
- Experience in video including codecs, formats and web standards a plus
- Experience in video production, shooting/editing a strong plus
- Minimum of Graphic Design Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page