Production Designer 📍 New York, United States
An experienced and enthusiastic production designer with a genuine love and talent for production and a strong background in traditional print and packaging (offset, digital, and specialty printing) as well as digital asset preparation (logo suites, assets for mobile) for project-based work.
Who you are
- Seasoned professional with 5+ years of hands-on production work experience with a branding agency, design studio, or internal creative team
- Production wizard with solid type and layout skills as well as knowledge and understanding of the vast array of paper substrates used in printing and packaging
- Organized and skilled worker with a sharp eye for detail and a sensitivity to typography and kerning
- Skilled Adobe Creative Suite expert (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Highly efficient team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Savvy multi-tasker with the ability to juggle multiple projects seamlessly while meeting ever-changing deadlines
- Excellent communicator with a positive attitude and sense of humor
What you’ll do
- Create high-quality client deliverables for print and digital applications
- Communicate and coordinate with account, project, and creative teams
- Use efficient and effective techniques for producing print and digital communications
- Adhere to a consistent graphic production and check-in process, while also identifying opportunities for improvement
- Review file specifications prior to releasing assets to ensure adherence of quality control standards from both the agency and vendors
- Execute work against existing brand guidelines and/or create new guidelines from scratch
- Explore creative solutions and techniques when producing premium print and packaging
- Artfully and skillfully manage outside vendors, printers, and comp makers
If you’re interested, please submit a resume with references, a cover letter, and your rate requirements.
- 5+ Years
- 3 months
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page