Video Editor 📍 Kansas City, United States
We’re seeking a Videographer & Editor for client and internal self-promotion work. The ideal candidate has exceptional visual storytelling skills. Daily routines would include concepting, shooting, editing and working alongside a top-notch brand & creative team. We’re building something special. If that’s the type of thing that drives you, we should talk.
Role & Responsibility
- Brainstorm and storyboard new projects, both client and self-promotions
- Edit video, audio with some motion graphics
- Shoot footage and stills with DSLRs
- Light scenes and products
- Record voiceovers and audio
- Select and mix audio tracks
- Light travel may be needed. Less that 10-15% of the time.
- Produce high-quality work that’s on-time and on-schedule
- Contribute to overall culture, brand and self-promotion of Native Digital.
You’re right for the role if
- Have 3-6 years’ experience in video, media, advertising and/or marketing
- Seeking steady ~20 hours/week schedule to boost other freelance efforts
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and Audition
- Understanding of DSLRs, editing software, sound, and lighting
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent related experience
- Familiarity with emerging digital video platforms and formats
- Ultimately, just show us a bad ass portfolio
- Video Production: 3 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page