Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
Nickel Marketing is looking for entrepreneurial designers with experience in print and digital media. An ideal candidate will enjoy creating something from the ground up and setting the bar for what’s possible. To succeed, you should be skilled in communication design, branding and digital production for business-to-consumer markets. In addition to being a hands-on designer, you should have experience managing projects on time. You will also need to think like a business owner, pursuing ways—processes, tools, technologies and resources—to achieve desired results.
We are looking for the following strengths
- Extremely Organized and able to meet critical timelines in a fast paced environment
- Committed to excellence, with the ability to take projects from conception to completion
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks independently.
- Excellent at written, verbal and communications skills
- Ability to take initiative with minimal guidance and work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator – Adobe InDesign a plus
- Ability working with existing patterns and putting together layouts, with type (Text/fonts).
- Need to have a nice sense of style, layout, and design.
- Must know how to quickly meet deadlines
- Consistent proofreading
- United States
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page