Graphic Designer 🌎
What We Do
LulaFit is an amenities management company rooted in wellness. We partner with luxury, Class A developments to attract and retain the ideal tenant population for our clients. Our hospitality-focused model aligns technology, programming and user experience to build cultures of wellness in these spaces. Whether it’s a luxury condo building or an office tower, LulaFit will design, brand, manage and program amenities spaces to deliver exceptional tenant experience.
Why We’re Different
- LulaFit is a culture-forward, people-first company. We invest in our employees like they are our family, and affectionately refer to our team as the LulaFam.
- We are dedicated to the development of our team. LulaFit has a robust continuing education program and we are always looking to create opportunities for growth and upward mobility.
- LulaFit works in some of the most iconic and luxurious buildings in the country. Our premier services and elevated special touches leave a lasting impact on our clients.
- We are growing rapidly and helping to change the face of wellness and amenities management in real estate.
- As a member of the LulaFam, you get access to perks like branded swag and discount partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Execute Marketing Materials - You will be trained to monitor, manage, and complete client projects on time and as needed for our portfolio directors from conception through project completion.
- Manage and Oversee Product Quality - You will be tasked with adhering to the brand guidelines of multiple clients across the portfolio, as well as upholding the level of quality expected from LulaFit.
- Actively Organize Client Files and Event Materials - Client folders need to be kept orderly, organized and up to date for any member of the design team to quickly access any material at any point in time. You will be trained on the structure these folders should be organized with as well as how to share files with team members.
- Print and Production Assistance - The ideal candidate would feel comfortable and competent in ordering final approved designs materials properly from our vendors. This may include business cards with foil or spot gloss details, 5x7 cards, flyers, foam-backed posters, event banners, custom welcome kits, etc. This often includes communicating directly with printers to assure quality and timeline adherence.
Desired Skills & Experience - Must-Haves
- High competency of Adobe AI, INDD & PSD
- File exporting best practices
- Strong typography skills
- Print and production experience
- Web experience (exporting for digital, web design, etc)
- An education rooted in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design, or similar degree
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page