Front End Web Designer 🌎
We are looking for a qualified contract Front-end web designer to join our team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment then this job is for you. No need to know code. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment, ensuring great user experience. All projects can be completed remotely. We are looking for someone who is creative, who can work independently, but also has ability to take feedback.
- Design mobile-based features
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer/designer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take feedback from clients and adapt to their needs
- Basic understanding of design
- Can work remotely
- Able to meet deadlines
About Final Touch Media
Final Touch Media is a full-service marketing agency. We create high-quality content and specialize in converting the content to sales. Our passion is helping businesses scale their companies to national and global levels. In short, we create the content, find potential customers, deliver the content to the potential customers, and convert them to new customers for your business. Additionally, we create new platforms for your business to make sales while connecting existing platforms to integrate and work together smoothly.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio.
- front end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.