Designer 📍 New York, United States
The video department at Meredith Corporation produces thousands of videos per year, which are distributed to various platforms. Our content ranges from original long-form pieces to high-quality branded content for Meredith’s advertisers, as well as editorial content for Meredith brands, including: People, Travel and Leisure, Instyle, Shape, Food and Wine, Parents and Martha Stewart Living.
Meredith seeks a graphic designer to create static graphic thumbnails for YouTube. The ideal candidate will be someone who watches YouTube on a daily basis, has an understanding of how to optimize a thumbnail to attract engagements and is passionate about design.
This is a 40 hour a week, freelance position.
- Conceptualizing and creating visually engaging thumbnails across all brands.
- Following YouTube and Meredith best practices.
- 1-2 years design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or other applicable area of study.
- Significant working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud; proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- YouTube thumb design experience.
- Knowledge in the latest trends in design sites and blogs, pop culture and entertainment industry.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to calmly deliver high quality results, under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team, independently and under close direction.
- One location
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page