Sharepoint Developer 🌎
- Looking for someone to create and organize MS Sharepoint Folder/Page - so just need someone whose comfortable with Sharepoint and can help build their page out.
- Ability to organize various content and maintain version control.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- MS Sharepoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts and workflow creation (required).
- Highly organized, Detail oriented.
- 1-3 years of experience with MS Sharepoint Designer.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you’re looking for submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- 03+ Months
- Remote/ Work from Home for the right candidate (once ramped up)
- Part time hours: 60 hours first month
- 25 -30 hours for months 2 and 3
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page