Video Editor 📍 Thompson's Station, United States
At Marriage Helper, we are in the business of saving marriages and strengthening families across the world!
Marriage Helper is looking for an assistant video editor to help maintain our regular posting schedules on YouTub and social media. We have grown an audience of over 80,000 subscribers on YouTube since September of 2018, and our growth has meant that we need to feed an even larger audience with consistent video posting.
- Edit videos upon request from archived footage or same day recordings
- Deliver high-quality content by followed editing guidelines
- Use your creative discretion to create additional video edits or other visual elements for our social media platforms
- Import and archive live show recordings and multicam talking head videos in an organized fashion
Skills and Requirements
- Previous editing experience with Final Cut Pro X (INCLUDE PORTFOLIO)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly adapt a projects direction if changes
- Basic audio engineering understanding (EQ, Gain, Compression & Noise Reduction)
- Required to work at our office in Thompson Station
- Occasional work-from-home days may be permitted if you have a personal computer to edit with
- Any knowledge with SEO and digital marketing
- Experience working behind the camera in a videography or photography setting
- Experience with software such as Motion 5, Logic Pro X, Compressor
- Previous experience with live broadcasting to Facebook and Youtube
- Lighting techniques
- Audio recording techniques
MUST INCLUDE LINK TO PORTFOLIO. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT PROVIDE THIS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- on-contract basis (Estimated 20 hrs/week)
- Photography: 1-2 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1-2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Ongoing personal and professional development training
- An amazing culture
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable – traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page