Web illustrator 📍 Charlotte, United States
- Supports the creative team in producing print & digital marketing materials.
- Implement the brand’s visual identity consistently across all marketing communications based on pre-existing templates and brand guidelines.
- Ability to translate a marketing brief and execute day-to-day requests.
- Assists with creating prototypes, boards and any necessary materials for presentations.
- Takes initiative to work with the marketing team, to ensure that all objectives and deadlines are met.
- Meet and/or exceed quarterly sales quotas.
- 2+ Years in Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & XD
- Excellent knowledge of print and web design
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Working knowledge of mechanical/production skills
- Precise trimming, mounting and comping skills
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience is a plus.
- Able to work on multiple projects at once
- Creative work for printed & digital catalogs
- Must be a creative individual, able to pitch design ideas etc…
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.