Graphic Designer 📍 Glen Allen, United States
AllyAlign Health seeks a creative and detail-oriented Freelance Senior Graphic Designer to collaborate with our marketing team on creative projects. In this role you’ll create the tools needed to drive member enrollment while elevating the brands of our Medicare Advantage health plans to improve the quality of care for seniors living in assisted living and long-term care communities.
Our ideal freelance design partner knows how to address the needs of the client, has a strong background in both traditional and digital design. This person will deliver for a wide variety of deliverables including sales and marketing collateral, direct mail and digital campaigns, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, and web and digital assets.
A deep understanding of high-quality graphic design, typography, color, and design/brand principles are required. Candidates must be adept at managing and prioritizing within timelines for project milestones.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Create and make revisions to print and digital pieces
- Execute collateral to align with plan brand standards
- Strong understanding of offset and digital printing procedures
- Ensure accuracy, consistency, and quality control of digital files
- Basic website updates and preparing final layered PSD files for production
- Deconstruct a complex topic with engaging design
- Take on projects from concept to completion
- Pivot approach depending on brand, budget, audience, format, and channel
What we are looking for
- Professional attitude and ability to objectively receive feedback
- Work on initiatives independently as well as in a team environment
- Hands on, energetic, organized, and a team player that takes direction well
- Passionate about graphic storytelling
- Communicate effectively with peers and leaders and are poised under pressure
- Comfortable with aggressive deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, and handle tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and design for results
- Flexible during peak project periods
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design, visual communications or related
- 5+ years of design experience, agency experience a plus, but not required
Knowledge and skills
- Strong understanding of print layout and typography
- Skilled in Adobe CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Proficient in templating designs to Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Expert knowledge of CMYK and RGB color spaces
- Basic illustration skills ability to create info graphics, charts etc.
- Firm knowledge in pre-press production, template usage and file set up for print job
- Basic understanding of graphic/web design principles and current web technologies (HTML / CSS) and experience with WordPress, a plus but not required
- Basic skills in motion graphics and video editing a plus, but not required.
- $80 - $100 per hour depending upon experience.
- Generally, 20 hours per month with significantly more hours needed during the months of June September
Applicants without a link to a portfolio/website with examples of work unfortunately will not be considered.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.