Graphic Designer 🌎
Pursoma is a global CPG natural personal care brand headquartered in New York City, with a manufacturing and distribution facility located in Easton Maryland. The company operates a wholesale business selling direct to retailers as well as Amazon and its luxury e-commerce website. Our products are sold primarily in the US, but we are currently expanding internationally. We are proud and passionate about being 100% organic natural beauty and wellness business with the highest standards of quality, efficacy and customer service.
Why work for us?
The wellness industry is currently one of the fastest-growing business sectors in the US. While we are a small company today, we are projecting significant growth over the coming years. This growth will be fueled by several large accounts that were secured this past year. We offer a fun, laid back work environment where the staff likes to work hard but also enjoy a great work/life balance. Plus, we make great products that make a difference in our customer’s lives.
What we are looking for?
First, we are looking for a great fit with our team. We are passionate about what we do, and we want to find others that have the same passion. We are seeking a passionate and organized graphic designer to assist senior management leaders in executing marketing assets including pitch decks, emails, and additional creative assets that support the organizational goals of customer acquisition and brand growth.
The Graphic Designer will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with our copywriter to deliver various marketing assets for email, social media, printed collateral, educational landing pages, digital advertising, and more.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the position and may be subject to change at any time.
- Collaborate with marketing partners and creative teammates to concept, design, and deliver projects across marketing channels, including infographics, event material, microsites, emails, sales collateral, presentations, social and editorial assets
- Assist on the evolution and roll-out the Pursoma brand: including guidelines, visual asset libraries, and communications templates
- Approach all projects through an insightful, audience-first lens, honing your systems and design thinking
- Run personal workflow, schedule, and deadlines
- The ideal candidate is available for weekly in-person meetings in Washington DC and 1-2 hours of remote dial-in’s each week.
- 3+ years of experience at a creative agency or in-house at a design-led brand. Extra points if the experience is in the wellness or beauty industry.
- A showcasing a refined design aesthetic across both print and digital mediums
- Experience in web and email design, and information design and visualization.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Highly collaborative, organized, and a self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related visual communications field
ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- $29.00 to $36.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page