Packaging Designer 📍 Lakewood Township, United States
BMI Merchandise, founded in 1986 and has evolved to become the amusement industry’s leader in redemption technology and a top distributor of products.
Our extensive product line features the trending themes, licenses and brands driving amusement play. Our hands-on commitment to bring our customers a constantly changing mix of the finest electronics, novelties and toys.
Freelance Graphics & Packaging Assistant
Are you a Designer who is personally interested in trend driven consumer products? We’re looking for a freelance Graphic/ Packaging Assistant for a short-term assignment. This role is onsite in New Jersey and starting ASAP. This person will be assisting with mock-ups and packaging.
- Assist with product mock-ups and packaging.
- Understand products as an overall approach to execution including working within multiply styles and restrictions.
- Take photographs and video of products and packages.
- Act decisively and with a strong sense of urgency. Be able to unexpectedly change direction on a project without any conflict/pushback
- Some experience in Graphic Design, Package Design or Arts.
- Some knowledge of die-lines, construction and layout.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Based on experience
- Part-time, Temporary
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.