Graphic Designer 📍 Seattle, United States
Caron Architecture provides dynamic and visually compelling architectural design solutions for regional and international clientele across all market sectors. Every project’s success is deeply rooted in the diverse background, talent, and expertise of each Caron team member.
Caron is seeking a part time or freelance designer who will be responsible for providing graphic design and support to the Marketing Manager and architectural staff by preparing graphics, marketing collateral, and design packages – both print and digital/web-based.
- Create custom graphic products for company-wide and project-specific needs.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with proposals and other sales/public relations materials.
- Produce graphics for sector-specific marketing collateral, including brochures, leave-behinds, invitations, advertisements, postcards, banners, posters, client presentations and exhibit displays.
- Update and maintain new templates to establish and reinforce Caron brand standards.
- Assemble packages in InDesign for both design and marketing-related projects.
- Assist in packaging proposals, SOQs, and calls for proposals.
Education, Training & Skills Required
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years of graphic design and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent design awareness for typography, layout, and graphics required.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud required.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office required.
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work on concurrent projects and marketing campaigns under tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge and understanding of print, production, and vendors preferred.
- Previous AEC industry work experience or enthusiasm for architecture preferred.
- Work is primarily sedentary in nature.
- Position requires self-organization, accuracy and may include occasional travel within Puget Sound.
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet criteria for motor vehicle insurability.
- To be determined, based on commitment and form of engagement.
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio samples
- Please include the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
- No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.