Graphic Designer 🌎
StudySync, a partner of McGraw-Hill Education, produces premium, 21st century digital content for implementation in middle school and high school ELA classrooms. In 2014, the Association of American Publishers named StudySync the Distinguished Achievement Award winner for Whole Curriculum in Reading and Language Arts. In 2015, StudySync’s Core ELA/ELD instruction became one of only four state-approved curriculum in California.
At StudySync, we, like our product, emphasize rigor, engagement, and creative collaboration. We’re a close-knit team with a passion for improving educational content. We are proud of what we do and are dedicated to delivering students and teachers content and customer service worthy of their tremendous efforts.
StudySync is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You will work closely with our Creative and Marketing teams to concept and design brand marketing projects and campaigns. You will help ensure the projects are visually compelling across channels, consistent with the brand aesthetic, and drive awareness and engagement. Having strong foundations in typography, grids, composition, and photography are essential.
Ideal Graphic Designer candidates will have
- 3+ years experience working in Graphic Design for a company, design firm, or advertising agency
- Highly collaborative and resourceful. An entrepreneurial mindset, able to blaze trails as needed
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts clearly and persuasively
- In depth knowledge and experience using the Adobe creative suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience in C4D, Figma, Sketch, After Effects a plus
- Experience designing for both web and print projects
- The ability to maintain project deadlines and multi-task design projects
- Excellent organizational and file management skills with a focus on quality, accuracy, and efficiency
- The ability to work remotely
- Weekly or as needed meetings and training at our Petaluma CA studio
All resumes must include an online or pdf portfolio of design samples that display a range of design layouts and proficiency with type, color, and photography.
This is a part-time, remote position with weekly or as needed meetings and training in our Petaluma studio. The designer must provide their own work station (computer or laptop), with ability to use the Adobe creative suite.
- $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- graphic design: 3 years (Preferred)
- 3 - 4 months
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Other duties as requested
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.