Graphic Designer 📍 Seattle, United States
FIX Impact Development is a small, impact-driven design company that solves complex urban challenges with place-based solutions in the Pacific Northwest. We are a 12-year old consulting business that generates creative solutions for clients – including large-scale developers, city agencies, community organizations, and nonprofits. We are currently launching a new housing venture that provides homeowners with a turnkey solution for backyard cottages (DADUs). This company will produce much- needed housing supply and stabilize homeowners while offering a collection of clever, playful designs.
We are seeking an experienced, project-based Graphic Designer to produce deliverables for both internal and client communications. This position must work across media, including print and web, and will help us translate strategic narratives and complex data into simple, compelling visual designs. This is for contract hourly work starting in March. We’re looking primarily for short-term delivery on the projects below but are open to exploring a longer-term relationship.
The Initial Scope of Work Includes
- A printed sales booklet & brochure that brings our new venture to life. This is the primary sales tool for in-person conversations with prospective customers. This piece will contain diverse imagery and visual assets, including photography, renderings, floorplans, and original vector art that diagrams our delivery process and economics.
- Website design support. We are in the early stages of developing a complex, custom website that will serve as the primary sales generation engine for our venture. Our web development team requires graphic design support, including overall front-end page design and key graphics that communicate our product under a strategically crafted brand identity.
Qualified Candidates Must Have
- A passion for creating clear, elegant layouts in both print and web
- Strong ability to translate complex ideas/data into clear, vibrant diagrams and infographics
- Proficiency in generating creative, diverse designs based on user market
- Strategic branding capability, including naming, logos, and brand identity
- Experience managing print production of books, brochures, and related material
- Experience designing and launching websites using open-source publishing tools
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently, managing workflow to deliver on time
- Expert-level command of the full Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Xd
- Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Seattle, WA (Preferred)
- What is your preferred hourly rate?
- 2 months or less
Full Time Opportunity
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week
- Less than 10
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.