Web Designer 🌎
We build websites for contractors! Our tailored services provide web presence, general marketing, SEO and reputation management specifically for the construction services industry.
- Produce quality website content in a fast-paced environment
- Work with team members to create and gather content using specific tools & software
- Assist the design team with the creation of websites when required
- Create and optimize web-based graphics and photos using Adobe Photoshop
- Read and check content for accuracy and grammatical correctness
- Perform maintenance tasks, such as checking for broken links within content
- Collaborate with Sales Executives in order to produce effective and accurate work
- Attend weekly design meetings via conference call
- Maintain positive working relationships and demonstrate willingness to support other team members
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 and JS
- Moderate knowledge of PHP
- Keen eye for design and writing sales text
- Accurate spelling and grammar skills
- Effective communication skills; listen, give clear direction verbally and have strong writing skills
- Ability to proof content and make sure it adheres to our software and guidelines
- Have strong analytic skills and look forward to showing what works and what doesn’t
- Understanding of Google Chrome developer tools and debuggers
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO basics
- Must be customer oriented and willing to make calls for clarification on designs
Experience in any or all of the following is a plus
- Contracting industry sales or general knowledge. Previous experience working remotely. - Previous client-facing experience. Video editing experience.
Education and Experience
- Education: Preferred two-year degree/diploma in a computer related field (Web Design/Programming) or equivalent experience.
- Experience: One year relevant experience
Resume & Portfolio
Please upload your resume as part of your indeed application and link your web design portfolio of past projects you’ve completed. You may also be asked to present / walk-through your portfolio to our hiring and management staff during an interview.
- Full-time, Contract
- $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.