PRINT DESIGNER 📍 New York, United States
- Must be proficient/expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop in a Mac environment.
- Experience with creative and technical aspects of textile prints.
- ONLY CANDIDATES WITH TEXTILE EXPERIENCE SHOULD APPLY
- Good sense of color and graphic balance.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Textile print design - assist with creating art for contemporary print design, including creating vector art from raster images, translating and sharpening rough JPEGS and various graphics into clean, re-colorable art. Ability to create multiple color combinations on a timely basis.
- Create actual size layouts in repeat where necessary.
- Accurately prepare paperwork for multiple color combinations for printers.
- Knowledge of the screen printing process.
- Maintain fabric library of textile prints, maintain filing system of all strike offs and production samples.
- Catalog - assist with creating twice yearly apparel catalog including product pages, cover design, and photo image pages.
- Job responsibilities also include working with design team on various graphic projects such as creating color combos for apparel and textile prints and calibrating printer output to color standards.
- At least 5+ years textile print/graphic design experience in a fashion company.
- Contemporary Resortwear fashion apparel company, team oriented environment.
- Busy, fast-paced, stimulating with very friendly personnel.
- PART TIME, FREELANCE
- $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page