Videographer/Photographer with Editing 📍 Raleigh, United States
Next Door Photos (“NDP”) is a small business focused on delivering real estate photography, video, aerials, 3D modeling, floor plans and much more. NDP is built on a culture of having fun and blessing the communities we serve. We believe not only in delivering the best products, but also delivering the best experience to our customers and team members.
The Media Pro position has flexible hours and the opportunity to increase your photography and media experience. This fast-paced role’s earning potential can increase by completing product certification of our entire line and increasing availability for scheduling. Media Pros can capture up to 6 properties a day. Media Pros are hired as part-time independent contractors, paid on a per-service basis (photos, video, floor plans, aerials, etc.) and paid additional compensation for extended travels. This specialized Media Pro is essential for the teams’ success and will be responsible for capturing, uploading and editing video. You will create rough and final cuts, input music, dialogues, graphics and affects and produce videos acceptable with our greater brand guidelines. All other media is edited through the NDP editing team.
NDP is looking for experienced photographers, videographers and editors. Real Estate photography experience not required, each Media Pro will be fully trained on all products offered by NDP.
The Media Pro position requires the full equipment list to complete photography shoots, all other equipment needed for NDPs product offerings will be supplied by the local owner.
- Digital SLR camera and an adjustable Wide Angle Lens
- Examples of camera and lens combinations include
- Cropped Sensor SLR with a 12-24mm Lens
- Full Frame Sensor SLR with 17-35mm Lens * External (off-camera) flash
- Tripod and ball head attachment
- Video Gimbal or Stabilizer
- Reliable transportation
- High Speed Internet
Our goal is to establish a local close-knit team of media professionals that can be deployed quickly to serve our amazing real estate clients. In addition to having the right equipment, you must:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with an available portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with titles transitions and basic effects
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Part-time, Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.