Web Developer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
We’re happy to announce our immediate move into the editorial world. Currently seeking a Graphic Designer for our Women focused Editorial. We are looking to work with an experienced designer who has a true passion and vision for branding and technology.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a designer that wants to work in-depth design across a variety of media and marketing
- We need an adaptable team player excited to take incredible task and clients
- A quick-thinker who can bring new ideas to the table—a versatile, flexible and enthusiastic team player.
- As a designer you will work directly with executives, brands and individual clients. From branding to application development. You will also play a key role in design meetings to learn and interact with the strategic-logistical processes of a digital marketing agency.
- Undergrad, few years out of college, no freelancers
- Ideal candidates will have strong design skills, a solid portfolio, previous experience, and are adept in the use of software tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch).
- Must be available three to four days a week.
- Working towards or finished with a design-oriented degree.
- Designing Graphis collateral, including books, journals, and the website
- Learn in-depth design across a variety of media
- Exercise a strong understanding of design fundamentals, branding, and graphic design
- Spot the visual elements that make a design exemplary, and exhibit a keen ability to identify and work with the existing styles that define our brand
- Articulate design decisions and take criticism well
- Edit, update and maintain correct information in website CMS
- Edit, update and maintain contact lists on website and mass e-mail systems
- Oversee all projects and assist in their completion
- Delegate, oversee and manage the completion of given tasks
Candidates with some working knowledge of the following are preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and InDesign required
- Google Docs
- Working knowledge of HTML
- CSS, JAVA, PHP is a plus
- Compensation is TBD based off experience and performance. School credit awarded.
- Part time, Full-time, Commission
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Flexible schedule
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.