Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
We are looking for someone who is highly self-motivated, has a great personality and a passion for creative design in multiple categories. This designer will work collaboratively and also independently to create unique and trendy wholesale cosmetics, and accessory packaging.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and execute trendy designs.
- Create product rendering in Illustrator
- Photoshop skills
- Strong command and knowledge of typography
- Produce factory ready final art files for production
- Will need to make catalogs, and other materials to help out the sales team from time to time.
- BFA in graphics design or related field.
- 1-5 years full time Graphic Design Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite for Mac: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must have portfolio and proven experience in packaging design
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under direction and also on independent projects
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of wholesale market
- Ability to work in fast paced atmosphere and small office
- Please include portfolio or link to portfolio website.
- $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- One location
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page