Photographer/Videographer 📍 Madison, United States
Tolman Media is a wedding photo/video team looking to hire in our new area of-insert location. This is an amazing way to pick up some extra contract work while still allowing you to work other jobs.
Experience shooting at least one wedding REQUIRED. (Applicants that have no experience shooting weddings will not be considered). Please send gallery and or video links in application.
- Must be able to shoot consistent with our style.
- Pay is $350-$700 for shooting the wedding
- Expect 4-5 weddings per month through Tolman Media
- You must have your own camera. See camera requirements below.
-Video Camera Body:
- Can shoot 1080 60fps (anything above is a benefit)
- Examples: Panasonic GH5, Sony A7III, Canon EOS R, Canon 80D, Canon 6D MKII, Canon 5D MKIV,
- Some form of stabilization required for videographers. Monopod, Zhuyin Crane, Ronin S, etc.
-Photo Camera Body:
- Full frame DSLR or mirrorless
- Examples: Nikon D850 D750, Canon 5D, 6D Sony A9, A7R, A7
- Fast prime lens 1.2-1.8 for low light
- Zoom lens with wide range (Example 24-70mm)
- $350.00 to $700.00 /day
Full Time Opportunity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.