Graphic Designer 📍 Yarmouth, United States
We run an online printing business. Good email communications skills with customers needed as well. Part of the job is preparing and adjusting layouts for printing or layout design from scratch, communicating with clients and printer at the same time. Help in digital printing if needed. Employment on freelance or contractor basis. No work from home, since we need a presence in the shop in Yarmouth and direct contact to the printing. 4-8 hours a day depending on the workload and skillset. Time can be discussed since we do not have direct customer contact.
- Contract, Full-time
- $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Mac OS X: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design (InDesign+Photoshop): 1 year (Preferred)
- Yarmouth, ME (Required)
- One location
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Communicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might have
- Other duties as requested
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.