Graphic Designer 📍 Newport Beach, United States
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to work as part of our small but high achieving team to manage/support three brands; kids boutique retail store, baby shoes, kids nail polish and cosmetics.
You will be working with the company’s president and marketing manager, creating various forms of graphic media e.g. web, catalog, social media images, emails, etc.
- Flexible hours (20-30 hours/week).
- Design web pages, brochures, signs, ebooks, advertisements, and other communication materials for both print and digital.
- Opportunity to become Full-time employee
- Solid knowledge and experience of the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, web design.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with Shopify is a plus.
- Minimum 1-2 years of graphic design experience
- Fluent in English, (Reading Korean is a bonus)
- $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.