Senior Visual Designer | 3+ month project 📍 London, United Kingdom
This is job being managed internally by Twine. Successful freelancers will be shortlisted and presented to the client.
Please provide a personalised pitch written specifically in response to this job brief to be considered.
Must be London based or able to travel.
Senior Visual Designer ~£500 PD
Client is a multi-national working in the pharmaceutical industry, with offices in London.
They are very AGILE, and process-driven so the designer would need to appreciate and embrace a little process in their life.
Senior, articulate, and experienced.
- Content publishing focused visual designer
- 3 days a week for 3 months initially
- Senior enough to engage with stakeholders and add value to transmitted requirements and received content
- Experience in designing online course materials, infographics, data visualization and process diagrams
- Expertise in layout design and interactive presentation
- Editorial capability to QA documents and improve them in a contextually relevant manner
- Experience of working in an Agile team currently remote but normally based in London
- Experience of at least some of the following large enterprise, global documentation rollouts, digital transformation, SCORM standards or life sciences
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
What is most important for this job?
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page