-TWINE MANAGED PROJECT-
Twine is working on behalf of a client to develop a shortlist of go-to developers for upcoming projects.
The client is looking for experienced frontend developers to help build state of the art platforms.
They are growing fast, and in need of a dedicated and forward-thinking developer like you to help the team to deliver bigger and better digital platforms. With a global client-base no project is the same, so look forward to an exciting and diverse opportunity.
Ideally, candidates are from the European region, proficient communicating in English and within £150-250 day rate.
Here’s who we are looking for, a candidate with:
- Experience with styling applications with CSS.
- Experienced in using engineering best practices, Git, clean code and unit testing.
- Practical experience of working in a cross-functional Scrum team.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience of backend development is not required but would be beneficial.
- The familiarity of Kontent CMS is a bonus.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
Specific project or job with follow up work
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Are you a company or individual hiring?
What programming language do they need to know?
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.