Experienced and well-prepared:
-UX/UI Design (+6 years);
-Graphic Designer (+6 years);
-Team Leader more than 2 years;
-Founder of DesignLab.
-English (uppear intermediate);
-Russian/ Ukrainian (native);
-German (intermediate); -French (basic).
-Always provide a feedback about each stage of a project;
-Experienced in collaboration with international clients (France, Germany, UK, USA, Russia);
-Ready to discuss any comments (corrections);
-Accept constructive criticism;
-Develop myself every day in UX/UI Design and Graphic Design;
-Always available for clients.
Common structure of the way I work:
1. Understanding business of a client and specific features (product).
2. Revision of competitors' websites (take into consideration weak and strong aspects).
3. Figure out the best ideas how to make your business better and successful.
4. Start design architecture / prototype all web pages.
5. Provide orthography control.
6. Create a website design with help of a bootstrap (modular grid) and design flawless layout then check thoroughly each pixel.
7. Control conformity of all colors and fonts.
8. Provide responsive design on other devices (offer 1 variant of layout (main page) on smartphone and tablet. But if in case you want to check other pages on these devices, additional payment is required.
9. All icons I provide in vector format.
10. All layers will be sorted in folders for easier use.
11. When design layout is ready, assistance will be provided to pagemaker in order to save an agreed page appearance.
Aleksandr Gaidai has no projects yet
Take a look at our success stories page to see great projects that have been completed on Twine.