Worked as part of a multi-disciplinary team, carrying out ad-hoc tasks as requested by the IT Manager. Had a specific brief to ensure the websites build for customer’s precisely matched their requirements
• Developing and maintaining the front end functionality of websites.
• Participating in discussions with clients to clarify what they want.
• Designing prototypes for apps and websites.
• Creating logos, banners and buttons for websites.
• Simultaneously managing several databases and reporting tools.
• Contacting external webmasters to confirm link placements.
• Provide guidance to other team members on web development issues.
• Developing websites that have a consistent feel and look throughout all web properties.
• Providing technical support to end users.
• Identifying and correcting software deficiencies.
• Devising SEO strategies based around specific keywords.
• Awareness of the Web Development industry, and new technologies.
• Social Media Monetisation Strategies.
• Developing multi-user applications within a (SOA) service orientated architecture.
• Writing up technical manuals and user instructions.
• Strategically thinking through all parts of the design process.
• Knowledge of payment processing, customs clearance and multi-currency pricing.
• Knowledge of international web standards and protocols.