Born in Zrenjanin, Serbia on 1978.
- Graduated at Academy of Fine Arts in Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia, Department of Painting (class of prof. Milan Blanusa)
Over 20 group exhibitions in Serbia, Macedonia, Romania and Sweden.
- Zrenjanin, Tekstilpromets Shop Windows, Transformation of the Unkown City
- Zrenjanin, The Theatres Club Green Bell
- Krizevci, Croatia
- Second Prize for Drawing The First Salon of Todor Manojlovic Fund, National Museum of Zrenjanin
- Award for Painting. Europa de Maine, Temesvar, Romania
- Second Prize of the Photography Zrenjanin in Cameras Eye, Cultural Centre, Zrenjanin
Ms. Parigros is a co founder of the Association of the Artists, Zrenjanin, 2004. several artistic projects were realized within the association still active Museum of Destruction, started in 2004.
Ms. Parigros is currently working as an expert advisor for the visual art in the pre school Institute Zrenjanin.
I am interested in nature of human destruction, in its causes and its path of development. Destruction of the very essence of human nature. I do not condemn. I ask its meaning. I observe it …