Director/ Shooter/ Editor
I am an independent filmmaker/ videographer/ director/ editor based in Manila, Philippines. I have over 13 years of work experience in videography/ film making and photography business particularly in covering events (weddings, corporate events, birthdays, and funeral), making corporate videos, and documentary videos.
For examples of my works please visit the following sites
My previous clients include Lamoiyan Corporation, Fitness First Philippines, Döhle Seafront Crewing (Manila), Inc., Philippines Stock Exchange, Antrak Logistics, Explorer Freight Inc., Big Pink Pig Productions, Lourdes School Quezon City, Hallmark Philippines, Metro Department Store, Assumpta High School, Imation, TDK
$250 per day
Director/Shooter/ Editor/ Sound Recordist (under 90Seconds)
Since I am an independent filmmaker, I have had the experience of directing, filming and editing my projects on my own as a “one man team” and also get to work with bigger crew if needed. These are some of the projects that I personally directed and/or filmed and/or edited under 90seconds:
- AXN – Asia’s Got Talent – Philippine Contestants Back Story
- Orion Health (NZ HQ) – HMA Conference
- JLL – APAC – 3G Videos for Diversity Week
- Canon 5D Mark 4 Launch Event – Philippines
- Food Industry Asia – ASEAN Interviews
- ADCOLONY Manila Video
- ONE-FC Manila Event
- IBM (APAC) – CIO Conference Thought on Leadership Testimonial Video
- ONE-FC Traveling Video – Philippines
- AdParlor – UM Agency Workshop
- AdParlor Recruitment Video
- IBM (APAC) – BP Client Reference Video
- Accenture Australia – New IT in App Services Video
I am also a part-time Professor of Video Production and Photography in the Academe, Tertiary level.
In 2012 I started sharing my skills and talent in videography, photography and video editing by doing my own Basic Videography and Photography Workshops. I have been invited to some schools/colleges and companies to give workshops and talk about videography and video production.
I have my own team in the Philippines.
My team are diverse especially in the equipment that we use.
We don’t just stick to one brand.
We use Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Fujifilm and Nikon.
For aerials, we use DJI Drones.
For sports cameras, we use Go Pro and SJ Cam.
For Gimbals we use Zhiyun Crane and Feiyutech AK2000
On the side, I love to photograph landscape, macro and portrait of people.